This week’s questionnaire topic: Relationships.
Have you ever been in love? Has asexuality ever caused problems in a relationship? Do you notice people flirting with you? Are you confused about what your romantic orientation even is?
All those and more!
(If you’re unfamiliar with the Asexuality Archive questionnaire project, please stop by the masterpost first, to get an idea of what I’m doing and how your responses may be used. All the previous questionnaires are still available, if you’d like to answer them, too.)
Also, I apologize for the delay in getting this installment out. I went on a two week roadtrip around the Rocks and Ruins of the Four Corners and was unable to work on these questionnaires because I was too busy watching the sun rise. (I did have an ace flag bumper sticker on my car and an ace flag pin on my 3D camera lanyard, though.)
The asexuality questionnaire is back! The questions focus a lot on romantic orientation and past experiences with relationships. I would have liked to see more questions about alternate relationship types (such as queerplatonic relationships), and noted this in my response to the “Is there anything else you’d like to add” question.
As I’ve discussed before, I feel like I don’t really understand what romantic attraction is, but none of it ever matches anything I’ve experienced so I consider myself aromantic rather than wtfromantic. I wrote about that in several of my responses, and I thought these questions were interesting.
- the-the-end likes this
- amelia-ace reblogged this from redbeardace
- howlingforahero likes this
- snkers reblogged this from fuckyeahaces
- idrissa reblogged this from ohdeargodwhy
- ohdeargodwhy reblogged this from fuckyeahaces
- kasskit likes this
- yutke likes this
- j-asexyrex reblogged this from ace-muslim
- molosseraptor likes this
- 3-lines likes this
- hrathe3rd said: Links are broken
- boryaaa likes this
- nicalea likes this
- fuckyeahaces reblogged this from southpawscopic
- southpawscopic reblogged this from ace-muslim
- ace-muslim said: The first link (on the word “Relationships”) is broken. There is a typo in the URL.
- ace-muslim reblogged this from redbeardace and added:
- quantumstarlight said: Psst, your links are broken.
- redbeardace posted this